Determine loan and mortgage terms
Solve math, engineering, and science problems
Perform Polar/Rectangular conversions
Work in hexadecimal, octal, and binary
What is MathU?
MathU is a Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) scientific and financial calculator for the PalmOS Handheld computers. The calculator does all calculations with double precision accuracy and has 80 functions including 5 financial functions, 4 number bases and 8 statistical functions. There are 20 memory registers (two banks of 10 each). In addition, MathU supports graffiti input, copy and paste, and international number formats.
Personalize your copy of MathU. Choose from nine different keyboard color schemes (two for B&W devices). Now optimized for high resolution landscape and portrait screens!
Full documentation for MathU is available from the Creative Creek web site.
- Full set of scientific functions
- Integrated time value of money (TVM) financial functions
- Personalizable color keyboard enhanced for high resolution devices.
- Pop-up list of all the built-in functions on main keyboard
- Double precision accuracy.
- 16 element stack
- 80 built-in functions (including 5 financial functions and 8 statistical functions)
- Hex, oct, and bin conversions
- 20 memory registers
What is new in Version 3.1?
MathU 3.1.3 adds:
- Red LED skin for old HP fans
- Minor bug fixes to the 5-way navigator support.
Version 3.1 added:
- Palm Security app compatibility.
- 5-way navigator support.
- Treo specific features.
Version 3.0 added:
- Optimized for high resolution portrait and landscape screens.
- SD Card Support. Store MathU on SD cards or within expansion memory.
- More keypad layouts for Portrait and Landscape screens.
- New High resolution skins. Three new high resolution skins for more realistic buttons.
- Beamable trial. Help your friends try out MathU on their device. MathU now comes as a single binary so it is easily beamable to your friends (reverts to trial version when beamed).
Thanks to everyone who submitted suggestions!
MathU 3.1.3 is a free update for registered MathU 3.x users.
Thanks to everyone who submitted suggestions! Please keep them coming! Send any suggestions/comments you have via our contact form.
MathU requires Palm OS 3.0 or higher and 220K of RAM.
MathU works on any handheld device that is running Palm OS 3.0 or higher including the Zire, Tungsten, Treo, Centro, and LifeDrive series from Palm, the Handspring Visors and Treos, the Sony CLIE, and the Garmin iQue. MathU has been enhanced to take advantage of high resolution screens and non-square screens.