Determine loan and mortgage terms
Solve math, engineering, and science problems
Perform Polar/Rectangular conversions
Work in hexadecimal, octal, and binary
What is One Plus One?
One+One is an algebraic scientific and financial calculator for Palm OS. The calculator supports double precision accuracy and has 80 scientific functions including 5 financial functions, 4 number bases, and 8 statistical functions. There are 20 memory registers (two banks of 10 each). In addition, One+One supports graffiti input, copy and paste, and international number formats.
Personalize your copy of One+One. Choose from six different keyboard color schemes (two for B&W devices).
Full documentation for One+One is available from the Creative Creek web site.
Read the detailed feature list.
- Full set of scientific functions
- Integrated time value of money (TVM) financial functions
- Personalizable color keyboard enhanced for high resolution devices.
- Pop-up list of all the built-in functions on main keyboard
- Double precision accuracy.
- 15 levels of parentheses
- 80 built-in functions (including 5 financial functions and 8 statistical functions)
- Hex, oct, and bin conversions
- 20 memory registers
What is new in Version 2.3?
Version 2.3.4 adds:
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 2.3 added:
- Binary XOR (exclusive OR).
- Palm Security app compatibility.
- 5-way navigator support.
- Treo specific features.
- Beamable trial.
Version 2.2 added:
- Optimized for Palm OS 5.0 and the Sony CLIE.
- New high resolution keypad!
Version 2.1 added:
- Tap in Register view to retrieve value
- HandEra 330 support
- Support for grayscale skins on Palm OS 3.5 or higher grayscale devices
- Full range of IEEE doubles (2.2e-308 to 1.7e+308)
- Ability to enter 16 digit numbers
Version 2.0 added many exciting new features to One+One.
- Color skins. Choose from one of six keypad color schemes (two on black and white devices)
- Wordsize for base functions. HEX, OCT, and BIN modes now honor the wordsize (up to 48 bits).
- New functions: HOURS, H.MS, R->P, P->R, AND, OR, DEG, RAD. The first four are on the main screen, the remaining functions are available from the f(x) pop-up menu or in programs.
- Function pop-up gives access to the all the built-in functions from the keyboard.
Thanks to everyone who submitted suggestions!
One+One 2.3.4 is a free update for registered One+One 2.x users. Users of previous versions should purchase the One+One 2.3.4 Upgrade.
Thanks to everyone who submitted suggestions! Please keep them coming! Send any suggestions/comments you have via our contact form.
One+One works on any handheld device that is running PalmOS 3.0 or higher including all Palm handhelds including the Tungsten, Zire, Treo, Centro, LifeDrive, the Handspring Visors, and the Sony CLIE.
One+One requires Palm OS 3.0 or higher and 184K of RAM.