Determine loan and mortgage terms
Solve math, engineering, and science problems
Customize the keyboard to match your needs
Perform Polar/Rectangular conversions
Work in hexadecimal, octal, and binary
Share your programs with friends
Add your own functions
What is MathU Pro?
MathU Pro is a state-of-the-art programmable Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) scientific and financial calculator for the PalmOS handheld computers. It is made for professionals like you. With MathU Pro, you can harness the numerical power of the PalmOS handheld computer to solve your computational problems.
MathU Pro has over a hundred built-in functions and more can be added via MathU Pro programs. It is so easy to program, you can fully customize the keyboard to fit the way you work. All calculations are done in double precision (about 16 digits of accuracy). Programs are easy to write using the included editor and debugger. You can share your programs with friends and colleagues.
Quickly solve problems with the powerful equation solver and root finder. Automatically create mini-programs that can solve for the unknowns of an equation.
Personalize your copy of MathU Pro. Choose from nine different keyboard color schemes (two for B&W devices). Now optimized for high resolution landscape and portrait screens!
Full documentation for MathU Pro is available from the Creative Creek web site.
Check out the user contributed programs.
- Full set of scientific functions
- Integrated time value of money (TVM) financial functions
- Powerful equation solver and root finder
- Programs are written in an easy to learn keystroke-like language. Any entry point in a program can be assigned to a key on the keyboard.
- Quickly switch between programs via a pop-up menu on the main screen.
- Drag & drop programming in the editor.
- Visual debugger.
- Assign your program functions to any key on the keyboard.
- Beam your programs to friends.
- Pop-up list of all the built-in functions on main keyboard
- Double precision accuracy.
- 16 element stack
- 119 built-in functions (including 5 financial functions and 8 statistical functions)
- 1044 memory registers (20 are global and 1024 are persistent and local to each program).
- Programs can contain up to 32000 lines, 255 labels, 255 strings (for CONST and SHOW) and can access up to 1024 variables, 20 global registers and the 16 element stack.
Comes bundled with two example programs: A units conversion set and calendar program.
What's new in Version 4.2?
MathU Pro 4.2.5 adds:
- Red LED skin for old HP fans
- Minor bug fixes to the 5-way navigator support.
MathU Pro 4.2.3 added:
- More improvements to the bracketing algorithm.
- RESET function for all new solver programs
MathU Pro 4.2 added:
- Palm Security app compatability.
- Improved bracketing algorithm for the Solver.
- 5-way navigator support.
- More Treo specific enhancements.
MathU Pro 4.1 added:
- Support for the Mortgage Program 1.1
- Bug fixes.
MathU Pro 4.0 added:
- Optimized for high resolution portrait and landscape screens.
- Optimized for Treo.
- SD Card support. Now MathU Pro can be run directly from SD cards and other expansion memory including the flash memory within the newest devices (like the LifeDrive). In addition, your MathU Pro programs can be stored, run, and edited from an expansion card.
- More keypad layouts for Portrait and Landscape screens.
- New High resolution skins. Three new high resolution skins for more realistic buttons.
- Beamable trial. Help your friends try out MathU on their device. MathU now comes as a single binary so it is easily beamable to your friends (reverts to trial version when beamed).
MathU Pro 4.2.5 is a free update for registered MathU Pro 4.x users. Users of previous versions should purchase the MathU Pro 4.2.5 Upgrade.
User Contributed Programs
User contributed programs for MathU Pro are available on the Creative Creek Web Site. Submit your programs or download one to use with MathU Pro!
MathU Pro requires Palm OS 3.5 or higher and 324K of RAM. MathU Pro works on any handheld device that is running Palm OS 3.5 or higher including the Zire, Tungsten, Treo, Centro, and LifeDrive series from Palm, the Handspring Visors and Treos, the Sony CLIE, and the Garmin iQue. MathU Pro has been enhanced to take advantage of high resolution screens and non-square screens.