Custom Application Development
Data analysis and visualization
We specialize in creating software solutions for Windows Mobile devices. We have experience in creating solutions that work in both environments. We would love to help you get your application running on Windows Mobile devices.
Our principal, Dr. Clay M. Thompson, has been doing software development for almost 20 years. Over that time he has created a series of products that leverage mathematics to perform useful tasks. His experience is broad and varied. Because of this he is able to create full end-to-end solutions for our clients. He can leverage MATLAB, Palm OS, Windows Mobile, Windows, and Macintosh environments as necessary. Performance optimization and attention to detail pervade all of our products.
Areas of Expertise
Dr. Thompson can help you:
- Create a custom Windows Mobile application
- Optimize your Windows Mobile applications so that they run faster and use less memory
- Improve or extend an existing Windows Mobile applications
- Port existing Palm OS applications to Windows Mobile
- Interface a Windows Mobile application with existing desktop applications
- Develop or implement an algorithm for use with Windows Mobile.
- Optimize your applications so that they run faster and use less memory.
- Perform data analysis and visualization.
Our goal is to help you with your Windows Mobile applications. Either by developing and implementing solutions for you or by improving existing applications, we want to help you get the most out of Windows Mobile. For more information or to discuss how we can help you, contact us at
Creative Creek, LLC
2188 Lowell Point Road
Camano Island, WA 98282 USA
E-mail: Use our contact form.
We welcome your inquiries. Let us help you create the next great Pocket PC application.
We recently ported our popular MathU Pro™ calculator to run on Windows Mobile devices. A major portion of the source code from the Palm OS version and Windows Mobile versions is shared.
Care was taken to assure accurate computation for the entire range of possible inputs. The calculator (like all of our products) was extensively tested. We strive to make our products bug-free and rock solid.