Determine loan and mortgage terms
Compute bond pricing and depreciation
Perform cash flow analysis
Work with calendar dates
What is MathU 12D?
MathU 12D is a deluxe financial RPN calculator written from the ground up to behave exactly like and surpass the classic HP-12C.
MathU 12D uses the same RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) entry system and supports the same mathematical functions and the same button layout as the HP-12C. In fact, if you are familiar with the HP-12C you will be able to use MathU 12D right away.
MathU 12D also adds some big improvements over the original HP-12C:
- Visible Financial Registers -- The values of the financial registers are displayed prominently above the associated buttons. This allows you to quickly verify that the loan parameters are correct and builds confidence in the results.
- Computation Speed -- You will be amazed how quickly MathU 12D produces results. Even complicated calculations like the determination of interest rate, IRR or NPV are finished in a fraction of a second.
- Two line display -- A two line display can be chosen so that the x and y register values are always visible. You can immediately see results and verify input values.
- Visible Programming -- Program lines are displayed using the function name instead of the key pad location. This makes reading and writing MathU 12D programs easier.
- 20 Registers unaffected by programs - The registers are not shared with the program space so you can create up to 99 line programs without sacrificing any storage space.
- Double precision accuracy. The calculator does all calculations using 16 digits of precision.
Full documentation for MathU 12D is available on www.creativecreek.com as well as accessible from within the app. All the functions work exactly the same as on the HP-12C, so if you are familiar with the HP-12C you will be able to use MathU 12D right away.
Made by Creative Creek, LCC. We have been making calculators for mobile devices for over 10 years.
Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) financial calculator for the iPhone. MathU 12D is a native iPhone application that runs on iPhones with OS 3.0 or higher.
The calculator does all calculations with double precision accuracy and has 96 functions including 15 financial functions, 4 number bases and 10 statistical functions. There are 20 memory registers.
What's new in MathU 12D v1.3.1?
- Rename MathU 12C to MathU 12D.
- Bug fix: Documentation navigation issue on iOS 5.
MathU 12D 1.1.1 added:
- Bug fix: [f clear] [REG] now clears the stack as well as the registers.
MathU 12D 1.1 added:
- High resolution keypad for the retina display on iPhone 4
- Support for multitasking under iOS 4
MathU 12D 1.0 was the initial release of MathU 12D.
- Integrated time value of money (TVM) financial functions
- Cash flow analysis (NPV and IRR)
- Date functions
- Bond pricing and yield
- One or two line display
- Fast and accurate computation based on IEEE double precision (up to 16 digits)
- 5 financial registers (visible on the main screen)
- 20 storage registers
- 4 element stack
- Programmable with up to 99 program steps
- Program steps show function name directly
- Two line display
- FIX, SCI, and ENG display modes
- Access to on-line documentation
- Settings screen
- Supports international number format setting
- Copy and paste support
- Multitasking and high resolution support for iOS 4
iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iPhone OS (iOS) 3.0 or higher.