All products purchased through our site are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Minor version updates to our products are free. This includes both bug fix updates (changes in the third version number) or minor feature updates (changes in the second version number).
- Major version upgrades to our products require a small registration fee. The upgrade cost will typically be somewhere between 1/2 and 1/3 of the cost of the original program.
Subscription upgrade policy
- All current users of products sold on a subscription basis (like MathU for iPhone) will receive the latest version of their subscribed product automatically.
How to read a version number
- Our product versions contain two or three numbers separated by periods. An example is MathU Pro 1.4.2
- The first number (1) is the major version number and will change when significant features are added to the product.
- The second number (4) is the minor version number and will change whenever smaller features are added to the product.
- The third number (2) is the release version. This number will change when a bug fix release is made available. The feature set will be unchanged. The release version number may not even exist if bugs are not found in the release. For example, the full version for MathU 1.5 is MathU 1.5.0